Several choices are possible and depend primarily on the organization of work.
In a small or medium structure, the technician will open his CMMS software at the beginning of the day and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Filter on his group and his schedule.
2. The standard button lights up if there are tasks to be performed according to the order:
to do soon.
to do today.
to catch up because late.
3. Upon acknowledgment after completion of each task, the buttons go out.
In a large structure, the use of resource planning is preferable. In this context the maintenance manager will organize the tasks of his technicians either by a day-to-day planning or by a fully automated planning thanks to the following functions:
1. Planning by experience: in this case, the most experienced person in the group receives the tasks in priority.
2. Planning by versatility: in this case all members of the group receive each turn different tasks.
3. Planning dedicated to a person: here the task is always entrusted to the same person, if it is present.
It is obviously possible to interrupt at any time and correct manually. Each technician will be automatically given the list of his work for the day or for the week.